The intention behind creating the tastips site is to create a place where teachers of technology can hopefully gain insights, advice, tips & hints on teaching today’s students using today’s technologies.
This could take the form of:
- Tips for using online tools & apps to support & enhance teaching & learning
- Links to articles on new teaching technologies
- Links to articles on best practice
- Instructional videos
- Quick guides
- Hints on incorporating devices into the classroom for students learning
- Hints for utilising devices as a teaching & classroom management tool
In my view, a teacher of technology is any & every teacher nowadays. Our students are digital natives, having grown up with tech in one form or another. That gadget that some may consider an unnecessary distraction could well be the key to unlocking a student’s love of learning.
So welcome again and hopefully I can provide you with something of interest or inspiration for your teaching.